We have provided draughting, design and engineering services to many clients through the years.
These have included but not exclusive to
- Newmech Services – Engineering, Fabrication and Power Generation – Onshore/Offshore Equipment.
- Raisepower – Subsea Controls refurbishment specialists.
- Hutcheon Services – deal with a wide variety of Metal Fabrication requirements, serving the Oil & Gas Industry and Construction Industry in North East Scotland
- Neptune Marine Services – leading provider of integrated engineered solutions to the oil and gas, marine and renewable energy industries.
- Flowell Oil Tools – design and manufacture oilfield equipment for export all over the world.
- Hydrus Group – full range of project life cycle service support, from concept through to delivery, in the offshore, subsea and renewable energy markets.
- Wilkie Engineering – offers a specialist engineering, machining and fabrication service to major oil operators and their contractors.
- NOV Portable Power (formerly kva) – provides rental and sales of power, temperature control and auxiliary equipment serving Canada, the Far East, Mexico, the North Sea and United States.
- GGD Engineering – offers a range of fabrication services to meet clients specifications.
- Franks Int – a global oil services company providing highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production.
- Mascott Bond – a privately owned Scottish company and, as part of the MacTaggart Scott Group, have over 100 years experience in hydraulic design.
- Hampco – Consulting Engineers and Custom Equipment Suppliers to the International Oil & Gas Industry
- Clover Tool Europe – design, develop, build, refurbish and test all type of equipment and tools from small riser seal removal tools to complete hydraulic power units.
- Findon Engineering – Local machine shop serving the oil and gas industry.